Jefferson County School District
is pleased to offer virtual instruction programs for students in grades K -12.
Enrollment Windows for applying for Jefferson Virtual School 2017-18.
First Semester 2017 - August 14, 2017-December 15, 2017 - Window opens April 3, 2017 through August 14, 2017.
Second Semester 2018 - January 3, 2017 - June 31, 2017 - Window opens November 1, 2016 - January 12, 2017.
Is virtual right for me? - Download Document
How to Apply Instructions
Go to www.K12.com - In "Find A School" enter 32344 click on go.
Select "Enroll Now"
Create an Account and fill out the application information.
Please call 850-342-0527 for more information.
To be eligible for the Virtual program, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
• The student attended a Florida public school the previous school year and was reported for funding by the school district for both semesters
• The student is a dependent child of a member of the United States Armed Forces who was transferred to Florida within the last 12 months, following a permanent change of station order.
• The student was enrolled during the prior school year in a Florida school district virtual instruction program or a full-time FLVS program.
• The student has a sibling who is currently enrolled in a Florida district virtual program and who was also enrolled in that program at the end of the prior school year.
• The student is eligible to enter kindergarten or first grade.
• The student is eligible to enter grades 2-5 and is enrolling in a full-time district virtual instruction program, virtual charter school or FLVS.