Jefferson County School District
is pleased to offer full-time virtual instruction programs for students in grades K -12.
Windows for applying for Jefferson Virtual School SY 2020-2021
- First Semester 2020 - August 24, 2020-December 18, 2020 - Window opens August 1, 2020 through August 14, 2020.
- Second Semester 2021 - January 5, 2021 - May 27, 2021 - Window opens November 1, 2020 - January 12, 2021.
Virtual Program Providers
Grades K-5 - My Virtual Classroom @PAEC
Grades 6-12 - Edmentum
Existing district students may register for grades K-5 in My Virtual Classroom @ PAEC, please click HERE.
New students, or existing students who wish to register for grades 6-12 in Edmentum, please contact Robert Allen
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 850-342-0516 or
Contact the District office - 850-342-0100.
New students (not currently enrolled in Somerset schools) will need to complete registration forms and return them to the District office. For registration forms, please click HERE.
To be eligible for the Virtual program, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
• The student attended a Florida public school the previous school year and was reported for funding by the school district for both semesters
• The student is a dependent child of a member of the United States Armed Forces who was transferred to Florida within the last 12 months, following a permanent change of station order.
• The student was enrolled during the prior school year in a Florida school district virtual instruction program or a full-time FLVS program.
• The student has a sibling who is currently enrolled in a Florida district virtual program and who was also enrolled in that program at the end of the prior school year.
• The student is eligible to enter kindergarten or first grade.
• The student is eligible to enter grades 2-5 and is enrolling in a full-time district virtual instruction program, virtual charter school or FLVS.